Monday, May 19, 2008

A great website

I just wanted to share the link to a great website that Ty's Aunt Kaye and Cousin Katie showed me: http://www.starfall.com/n/level-k/index/load.htm?f It is actually a website that is supposed to help with reading, but I think its helping Jake with his words and helps him recognize different items and animals. He loves this and it keeps his attention for a good 10 minutes which is good for him :) His favorite letter is "T"--a tiger will growl when you click on that and he laughs and laughs. Just thought I'd share that today. Here are a few weekend pictures of our favorite boy too:
Jake's new favorite place to hide is under the bathroom sink. I had pretty much moved everything out of there and just put a few things for him to play with while I get ready. He discovered he can crawl in and out and shut the doors himself. He's pretty proud of himself!
His second favorite place to hide is in Gilbert's crate. Gilbert isn't too sure about him invading his space, but they're working it out!This was the first really warm weekend we could get in the pool--here's Jake in his silly pool hat and float. He and Ty played pool basketball for awhile on Sunday afternoon. Ty also made our planters outside into sandboxes for Jake. In the bottom picture you can see Jake playing with his sand pail after he got bored swimming. I need to get him a new water hat for this summer...this one looks a little too girly :)

No comments: