This was our year to spend "Thanksmas" with Ty's family as we celebrated Thanksgiving on Thursday and Christmas on Saturday at Al and Jonesa's house with Mark, Destin, and Nash. We had a wonderful time with everyone and loved watching the three kids play. Thursday, some family friends, the Ciufo's also spent the day with us so we had the added blessing of having them there. Anna and Leah love Jake, and he really enjoyed having so much attention from his two favorite teenage girls! Jake made handprint placemats for everyone and I meant to take pictures of them, but forgot. We made turkeys from his handprint and put pictures of everyone on their placemats. I'm seeing Rudolph handprint placemats in our future for Christmas! We rested on Friday and then had "Christmas" on Saturday--opening presents and meeting Santa at Old Town Spring. Jake had been counting down all week to go to JoJo and Papa's house and it definitely did not disappoint...So Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, I LOVE that picture of the side veiw of Jake in the hat.
I have seen a craft where you do their handprint with white paint upside down and that is santa's beard. Just another idea for you!
That is a great picture of Jake with that hat by the tree!!!
Post a Comment