Jake started 3 year old pre-school on Monday at Woodsedge Community Church. He went last year one day a week and this year he'll go two. It's such a great program with such warm, friendly staff and teachers. He's in the Gators class this year and marched right in on the first day with no problem. His buddy Noah from last year was in his class and handed him his nametag when he walked in the room. Both days he came home in the same clothes he went in so that means no accidents and a success as far as I'm concerned! The first day was a little crazy with Ty being sick and this is the only picture I got--I love that he's being goofy though…it shows me he was excited for school :)
Oh, and Ty was fever free all day today! Praise God for answering our prayers!
1 comment:
Where did you get that nap mat?
Post a Comment