Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall Festivals

I love this time of year! Yes, I wish it still weren't 90 degrees here in Houston, but I love this time of year: pumpkins, costumes, festivals, and fun! This weekend we went to our first two fall festivals. On Saturday I took the kids to the Wildflower Festival at Creekside Park and on Sunday we had a family picnic after church with the Babb's at Burroughs Park. We rode ponies, petted animals, played games, and enjoyed the beautiful weather. How fun is fall?!?

Jake and his balloon hat the clown made him.

The Princess and her Pony

The wildflowers I came home with--maybe this will be my year to actually grow some flowers :)


With their dear friends Jackson and Lillie Beth

Gracie attempting the sack race

Best Buddies



Riding the train with JoJo


Grace on the train

Gracie and Jackson



No comments: