The picture above was taken on Sunday at a tennis tournament. Jake isn't really looking at the camera, but I thought it was cute nonetheless. Ty worked all last week at the River Oak's ATP Clay Court Championship Tournament. He has several great stories to tell about his adventures that could be another blog entry. He did get to talk quite a bit to James and Thomas Blake, and James had told Ty to bring Jake in the locker room on Sunday for a picture with him. We were sad that Jake was a little too warn out at that point and a bit cranky so we didn't get the picture. Plus, James lost in the finals to Marcel Granollers (a Spainard who specializes in Clay) after being up 3-0 in the 3rd set so it probably wasn't the best time to bring Jake into the locker room. I guess there's always next year...and maybe Andy Roddick will be there then. It would be great to get a picture of Jake with James Blake and Andy Roddick! I'm pretty sure there will be some tennis in Jake's future regardless...I'm betting Ty will have a racket in Jake's hands this time next year :)
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Like Father Like Son
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment