I have written much in the past week or so because the three of us were sick all last week with a virus. We managed to keep the pesky little virus from last Tuesday-Saturday so there wasn't much fun around the house to report on the blog. We stayed home on Sunday and disinfected the house and rested and so far so good this week!
Jake is 14 months now and quite independent. He has a mind of his own now that he's an "expert" walker and is quite funny. His favorite past time this week is chasing Gilbert in circles through the living room, dining room, and kitchen. Gilbert is finally obliging Jake somewhat and ALMOST seems to be enjoying his little "brother." Here are a few pictures from the week:
I tried my best to take a picture of Jake last night in his pajamas mostly because little boys are SO cute in their jammies. Also because I wanted everyone to see the size of Jake's belly...to think we were once worried he was not gaining weight...not worried now! It was difficult to get a shot because he's continually running. So busy!
I put him in his crib for a picture and this was the result...this is what I mean by "independent Jake"--posing for a picture in the crib was not his idea of a good time.
Jake, Gilbert, and I walked down to our neighborhood park this afternoon to play on the swings and slide. Here's Jake yelling about how much fun he is having!
And lastly, I got home tonight from my tutoring job to find my two boys crashed on the couch. Is this not the sweetest sight? Apparently they had a bit too much American Idol and were out for the count!
2 comments:
Amy- Hi! Nate found your blog through Face Book- What a beautiful family you have! Loved reading your blog! I sm not as faithful as an updater as you- but come on over and check out our family blog. thefreefam.blogspot.com
- Maurine
Amy, the picture of Jake and Ty napping is the cutest thing ever! And I think his chubby belly is amazing!
Post a Comment