Sunday, December 14, 2008

My amazing Dad

I just wanted to brag on my amazing father today. Yesterday he graduated with his Masters in Adult Education from the University of Central Oklahoma. He's been working on this degree for the past few years by taking classes at night and on weekends. He not only graduated yesterday, but graduated with a 4.0--only one of three people in his department with that distinction. I'm so proud of the hard work he's put into this and the many creative ideas he has. He's an elder at my parent's church in Oklahoma and has been a Bible school teacher for many years. His classes are always thought provoking and interesting, and Ty and I love listening to him teach when we go home. He's not sure what he'll do with his degree yet, but it gives him different options when he starts to retire from his main sales job. I also think he'd be a great Education minister at any church (just my opinion). Anyway, just wanted to let him know how proud of him I am!
By the way, Mom, I'm also really proud of you!!! :)

Mom and Dad after the ceremony

Aunt Cindi, Dad, and Ryan (above)

Dad and Uncle David (below)

1 comment:

The Loftis Family said...

What an amazing father. It's okay to brag about your parents - when you got good ones - let everyone know!