We had a relaxing time this weekend with Ty's dad and stepmom. They came down from Marshall to visit and cheer us up after hearing about Jake's surgery. Larry brought his famous ribs and made some great strawberry shortcake. Yum! Jake had a great time with Pops and Nonnie (or Paws and non-NEE, his pronunciation). We just watched the Kentucky Derby and a movie, played with the kids, and had a relaxing meal out on the deck. I got some pictures of the kids outside but realized later I didn't get any of them with Pops and Nonnie. Grace's little tummy was hurting her this weekend, but she seemed to feel better when we put her in her swing and took her outside. The wonders of nature!
We still don't have a date for Jake's surgery, but the surgeon e-mailed Ty on Friday and said his staff was working on it so hopefully we'll find out sometime this week. Ty and I are both planners and function better when we know when something will happen. I know we need to just pray for it to be in God's perfect timing. After all, He is the Great Physician!
2 comments:
I enjoyed looking at all your pictures. Grace is so cute:) We will be praying for Jake and his upcoming surgery.
loved the pictures! grace is just beautiful and jake is so adorable! such little blessings!!!
we will be praying about jake's surgery, that the timing will be perfect and the it will go smoothly and his heart will be as good as new.
Post a Comment