We joke that Grace and Nash are "twin" cousins since they were born five days apart. It was really fun to be pregnant at the same time as Destin and now it's fun to watch Nash and Grace grow up together. This week the kids and I spent the week in Ft. Worth at Mark and Destin's house. Destin's babysitter was out of town so I kept Nash on Tuesday and Thursday and saw how what life would be like with twins. All three of the kids really did great. Someone was almost always sleeping, and we only had a couple of moments where both babies were crying. Jake had a blast playing with their dog Tootsie and entertaining the babies. He also discovered how to turn on and off the water hose and spent a lot of time filling up a bucket with water and then watering the tree. It's the simple things in life that make Jake happy :) Here are several pictures of Nash and Grace:
And then, here are the many faces of Jake:
This weekend my brother and his family are coming to visit! Hendrix is 9 months older than Jake and Gentry is just 3 months older than Grace so I can't wait to watch them play together...cousins, cousins, cousins!
1 comment:
I grew up with a cousin 1 month younger than me. It was great. Everytime she was in town staying with her other grandma I went and stayed too. I am happy both of my boys have cousins their age too!
Post a Comment