Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Summer week two: Seeing precious, old friends!

As soon as Jake was officially done with school, the kids and I headed off to Oklahoma and left Ty to be a bachelor for a week. On the way there, we got to stop in Dallas for a mini-College reunion. I cannot possibly express how much these friends mean to me. It's always like "coming home" when we get together. The older I get, the more I realize how blessed I was at Harding!

Tim and Amanda were great hosts! Shannon lives there in Dallas, but Adam and Rebekah had come over from Monroe and Paul and Julie were in from Vancouver  where they've done a church plant. What a great weekend!


Here are all our kiddos--future Harding friends!!!


We had a little praise and worship time like old times. Jake was in Heaven singing with Tall Paul playing the guitar and Aunt Shannon on the bongos :)

Praise God for forever friends!

No comments: