
This week it has been just me, Jake, and the three dogs at the house. We're dogsitting for Al and Jonesa so we've got Angus and Gaby visiting their very grouchy cousin, Gilbert. Its actually been very nice having them around since Ty is in Panama City, Florida for business until tomorrow. He was able to change positions at work before Jake was born to a sales engineer which has been wonderful because he hasn't had to travel overseas like he had been. This is, in fact, his first trip since Jake was born back in February, and it was just a short trip in the U.S. He leaves again on Sunday to do his Navy time in New York, but Jake and I will get to go see him for part of that time which will be fantastic! I'll also get to spend time with my best friend, Sallie, while we're there. Today, Jake went to storytime at the library for the first time. He was the youngest by far there, but he listened to the nice librarian and seemed like he enjoyed the story. Just this week he has become so much more vocal and is really babbling. All day today he entertained me with his "bbbbbb" sound...I couldn't have been more proud! I love watching him learn new things literally every day. In the picture he is talking to his book which is a nice change from his usual routine of chewing on books. I love this kid!!!
In the picture you can see Jake "reading" to his three furry friends...
1 comment:
How fun! Three dogs and a baby. That sounds like a full house!
Post a Comment