Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Baby Shower

Two Sundays ago my wonderful friends at church threw me a baby shower for baby Grace. My mom and dad came up for the weekend as well as Ty's sister Destin and his Aunt Kaye from Louisiana. My friend Rachel from Sugarland came up for it and also my friend Michelle came who I hadn't seen a long time. Its so different having a girl--everything is so pink and I love it :) Grace now has her first pair of high heels, a baby bracelet, a wardrobe of cute clothes, and huge headbands and bows I can't wait to put on her. I also got some great practical items including several packs of diapers. Now we just need our baby girl. I have three and a half weeks to go. (We'll see the cardiologist for an update on her heart tomorrow and I'll see Dr. Turner on Tuesday and she'll start checking to see if there is any progress yet--I'll post about that later this week).

My hostesses: Bronwyn, Claudia and Lillie Beth Babb, Lauren, and Claudia Crawford

The beautiful cake made by Bronwyn--it matches my nursery!

Lillie Beth and me--she was our special helper at the shower. She's my friend Claudia's adorable little girl. I love her!

My mom, Jonesa, Destin, me, and Aunt Kaye

1 comment:

TexasNeals said...

looks like a beautiful shower.
that cake was awesome! can't wait for you to post pictures of your nursery! ;)