Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Grace at 4 months



Our little Gracie is growing so quickly! I took her for her 4 month check-up today, and she checked out great. Here's what's going on in her world:
  • She can roll easily from back to front and from front to back which means she now sleeps on her tummy. I put her on her back, and she always just flips over.
  • She scoots around in a circle on the floor and gets mad she can't move further than that.
  • She loves to hear her own voice and laughs a lot
  • She scares easily (i.e. I just sneezed and made her cry!)
  • She's either really happy or really sad--there doesn't seem to be much of a medium, but when's she's happy she lights up the room :)
  • She weighs 14 lbs. 3 oz. (slightly below the 75th percentile)
  • She is 25 1/4 in. long (slightly above the 75th percentile)
  • She still nurses really well and is mad I'm introducing the bottle. She'll take it after a fight but is getting better.
  • She really loves her baby doll and interacts with her in the cutest way.
  • She loves to be sung too (even if her Mommy can't really sing!)
  • She still isn't a great sleeper at night but is starting to take longer naps in the daytime which helps her tired Mommy :)


I've been so excited for her to be big enough to wear this outfit her Uncle Eric and Aunt Jill bought her....its her Hollywood Glam look!
She really loves her sunglasses--the other night she wouldn't quit crying so I put these on her and she quit crying and just smiled :)
I've been excited for her to wear this ballet outfit too. One of my former students, Holly, gave her this and had it monogrammed for her. I love it!
Her hair is out of control these days...Here's the pebbles look...and below pigtails...

3 comments:

The Loftis Family said...

She is TOO cute, Amy! She looks great in all her fancy clothes, too. Aren't girls fun? (boys are too...)

Shelly said...

The pig tails make her look so big.

Mark and Destin Brannon said...

LOVE the pig tails!