Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Happy Birthday Papa Al


This past weekend while Ty and I went to the Heart Conference, Al and Jonesa kept the kids for us. They had the added treat of having Al's mom, Grandma Beth there, too! They had a fun-filled weekend and played outside in the baby pool and slip and slide and pretty much just were waited on hand and foot, I imagine! Yesterday was Al's birthday so we went to dinner with them to celebrate Papa Al. Both kids love their Papa!

This picture was taken after Grace dumped my water glass in the diaper bag and then stepped in the mashed potatoes when being passed across the table. She keeps us entertained!
The kids with Grandma Beth

Later that night, we went to the church for a VBS work night…this is what happens when Mommy is busy with decorations…oops!

And then…sweet Jake!


1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hey, Amy! I have stumbled onto your blog, through other blogs. Your kids are just precious! Glad you all are enjoying summer!

Kathy (Keller)