For Thanksgiving, we went to Oklahoma for a week with my family and Jonesa was able to go with us. We had so much to be thankful for. I'm so thankful for both my parents and mother-in-law who get along so well and truly love each other. I'm thankful for my siblings Kathy and Ryan. I'm thankful for my dear sister-in-law, Crystina. I'm so thankful for my nieces and nephews--I love the precious cousin time my kids get! I'm also thankful for my extended family who we were blessed to spend Thanksgiving Day with. And of course, I'm thankful for my Ty and my Jake and Grace.
It's always wonderful to go home--there's something so comforting about being back in Yukon and all of the blessings that come with a small town. Having a Braum's on every street corner, going to see the Christmas lights at the city park, playing in my parent's big backyard, kayaking on the river with my dad, cooking with my mom, spending quality time with family…it was a nice week.
So much to be thankful for!
 |
| The Stump cousins |
 |
| Aunt Kathy and our precious Morgan, the funniest little two year old ever! |
 |
| Me and my sweet cousin, Lauren |
 |
| JoJo and Jake |
 |
| After kayaking on the river |
 |
| The boys went to Tinker Air Force Base and got Jake and Hendrix these adorable flight suits |
 |
| Salute! |
 |
| The little cousins minus Jake |
No comments:
Post a Comment